- Ordinary member
- Certified copy of company affidavit (For limited company)
- Letter of power of attorney (To authorize representative)
- Certified copy of authorized person’s ID card and representative’s ID card
- Proof of membership fee payment (Transfer slip)
- Has voting right and elected to be directors
- Invitation to Annual General Meeting
- Invitation to events and forums about fintech industry that the association opens for members for free or with special discount (member price)
- Invitation to Thai Fintech Forum, a panel discussion about fintech issues held each quarter
- Access to F13, Fintech Hub of Thailand
- Subscription to Thai Fintech Insights Report
- Fill your information in pre-screen application form.
- Submit your application and receive confirmation email.( about 2 weeks )
- After your membership application is approved, you will receive payment information and membership application form.
- Pay annual membership fee and prepare required documents.
- Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete your information in our application form.
- When your documents are approved, you will receive membership acknowledgement.
By registering, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.