Bangkok (21 November 2017) – Krungsri RISE is a project that supports and promotes financial innovation of Krungsri Finnovate Co., Ltd. under the Krungsri Affiliation Group and RISE Academy. The 2nd year project aims at accelerating the FinTech business growth at a “2X” speed, under the theme ‘Accelerate 2X Potential’. The project has approached the Demo Day when all 10 FinTech startups will be ready to present their startup project to investors, experts and supporters.
Mr. Thakorn Piyapan, Krungsri Head of Krungsri Consumer Group and Head of Digital Banking and Innovation, revealed that over the past 4 months, all mentors in Krungsri RISE have been committed to accelerating growth of all 10 startups. We would like to see increasing number of startup ecosystems, and to boost their potential in innovating financial products to the digital business sector.
Mr. Supachai Parchariyanon, Founder and CEO of RISE Academy said; “A variety of businesses and expertises is the highlight of this year’s projects. They are not limited to financial products and services. Each team has their own goals. Krungsri RISE needs to turn the diversity into opportunities for learning and accelerating growth. We have invited specialized experts to coach them, so that they can achieve their goals faster. Moreover Krungsri has offered opportunities to all startups to do projects for Krungsri. Those are real experiences.”
All 10 startups have been coached and accelerated by mentors and experts from various fields for 4 months. They are now super ready to meet investors, experts and supporters, and make a 5-minute presentation (Pitching). Winning teams will be given either ‘Fintech Innovation Award’ with an opportunity to join USA Exploration Trip, or ‘Fintech Rising Star Award’ with an opportunity to join Japan Exploration Trip. They will be meeting investors and visit world-class technology companies’ headquarters. Below is the list of our 10 startups
- AIYA [http://aiya.ai/] : Customer Management System utilizing the intelligence of chatbot to answer all in coming queries from omni-online chat platforms
- Baania [https://baania.com] : an online marketplace for residential properties; houses, condominium, townhome, townhouse, land at a range of all prices with in-depth information to facilitate your decision
- Bigstone [/www.bigstone.co.th] : a marketplace which offers peer-to-peer lending platform with high security
- Carpool [www.th.carpool.co.th] : a new type of car insurance – for the first time in Thailand that drivers can claim back some of their insurance premiums if they drive without any accidents
- Horganice [www.horganice.in.th] : a convenient management system which is a facilitator for an apartment owner to manage their business through our online application or website
- Jabjai for School [www.jabjai.school] : the most modern and completed digital school management system which best covers all the school systems
- Refinn [www.refinn.com] : the best assistant for refinancing houses / condominiums (Free! No service charge) with a finance online application. Customers are guaranteed to get the lowest interest rate.
- SetRobot [www.setrobot.co.th] : an application to help stock investors identify selling and buying points in order to increase their profits.
- QueQ [www.queq.me] : an application to help customers manage their queuing time more efficiently
- ZipEvent [www.zipeventapp.com] : an all-in-one event management platform where all of your interesting events are stored so that you will not miss any events. You can also get completed and updated information of booths, promotions, and good seminars.