Singapore welcomes you to the 7th edition of the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) on 2 – 4 November 2022 at Singapore EXPO.
SFF will bring together the global FinTech community to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues relating to the development of financial services, public policy, and technology. As the world’s largest FinTech festival, last year’s edition brought together over 60,000 participants from 160 countries.
SFF is organised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Elevandi, and Constellar and in collaboration with The Association of Banks in Singapore.
Be part of 2022’s largest FinTech reunion: https://www.fintechfestival.sg/register-now/
Why attend SFF
- Learn from 300+ expert teachers in formats ranging from plenary addresses to intimate, curated summits.
- Network with participants from 7500+ organisations through our dedicated meeting lounges and event app, the official industry party, and 50+ side events across the week.
- Meet with 300+ exhibitors spanning from web3 technologies to sustainable finance solutions and from growth stage startups to leading FinTech companies.
- Contribute to the advancement of the industry by interacting with policymakers and regulators spanning 50+ jurisdictions.
SFF 2022 Theme
Building Resilient Business Models amid Volatility and Change
With the global economy experiencing a surge in inflation and facing risks of a significant slowdown in growth, many FinTech firms are striving to stay resilient and viable. Key stakeholders comprising government leaders, regulators, financial services leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and technology leaders will take stock of the drivers of change and examine three key questions at SFF 2022:
Viable: How are organisations building and redefining business models that can be more resilient to volatile market conditions?
Responsible: How are organisations balancing corporate responsibility and profitability in order to achieve greater stakeholder satisfaction and engagement?
Inclusive: How are organisations designing inclusive business models that cater to the needs of the unbanked and underbanked?
- Website: https://www.fintechfestival.sg/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sgfintechfest/
- Facebook: https://twitter.com/sgfintechfest?lang=en
- Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/sgfintechfest/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQNI-8DwtJWMFIfSUEOcijA
**THAI FINTECH ASSOCIATION (TFA) members enjoy 20% off conference passes (applicable to existing pass rates). Register now: https://bit.ly/3KAGeXC
#SGFinTechFest #SFF #SFF22